[Vision2020] Iranian President's Letter to Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 11 18:07:39 PDT 2006

I agree with you 100%, Wayne.

The United States has not had ANY open dialog of ANY kind with Iran in 27
years.  The President of Iran offers an opportunity, tainted as it may be,
to open the communication lines.

Bush responds with typical bogus chest thumping.

In the absence of diplomacy, this may ultimately result in armed military
conflict.

Three years from now, as a family buries its son and daughter (the 5,000th
casualty of Iraq and the 2,500th casualty of Iran), what should we tell
them?

"I love my country but fear my government."

- Author Unknown