[Vision2020] Iranian President's Letter to Bush

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu May 11 17:28:06 PDT 2006

Even if the letter from the elected president of Iran was complete idiocy
(which it wasn't), one cannot imagine stupider diplomacy that to ignore a
request for communication and discussion especially since it has been so
long in coming.  No progress on defining and resolving the issues that
divide Iran (and _______, _______, etc) from the USA is possible without
frank discussion.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com