[Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 14:46:40 PDT 2006

Dick,

with minor children.  No one's hiding anything.

Wait, I'm wrong.  You've hidden your answer to my question about Bush and
the inspectors.

I can do this all day; ask Pat Kraut.

And so that I don't run out of posts today without asking Ed this question:

Can you demonstrate how Bush is a leftist?  He's your mess, dude, not mine.

Sunil