[] Re: [] [Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Thu May 11 12:54:49 PDT 2006

Andrea,

I have no clue where you dug up this poling data, but let's take it as Gospel...just for kicks

"32% of Americans support gay marriage." Okay, I'm the majority here..agree?

"80% believe that the state should not regulate homosexuality." I'm not sure what regulating homosexuality means, and I think that the government is already too big...

"54% believe that gay parents can be just as good as straight parents." I don't doubt that "gay" parents can be as loving as any other parents. What bothers me is the harm, though well intended, that they're doing to the child by passing off their alternative lifestyle as normal. The effects will reverberate and effect future generations to come. Look see: we're already accepting this lifestyle as normal in some areas (Moscow)...it's crazy. I'm the majority again--with aforementioned caveat

"In contrast, 31% of Americans support President Bush." I'm with the majority here, again.... What was with Busherons mad dash to the far left over some issues? I have, on this forum, called for his resignation or impeachment if he continues to refuse to enforce the law--especially, concerning the border imbroglio.

So, Ms Schou, I am the majority,,still...though slowly fading due to vicious attacks by the left and cowardous, white guilt, and other failures/excuses on the right...

with this close, using my new moniker, lovingly assigned me by Saauundra..

--"Swine"