[] Re: [] [Vision2020] Why Go After Them?

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:39:33 PDT 2006

> Wake up Ms. Mix, my standards are the norm--well, except in 'round town
> Moscow or in San Francisco. And this beacon of truth hopes they stay that
> way...

32% of Americans support gay marriage. 80% believe that the state
should not regulate homosexuality. 54% believe that gay parents can be
just as good as straight parents.  We're not quite there yet, but
there's good evidence that Americans want to live and let live, even
when they don't approve. And, in general, they do approve.

In contrast, 31% of Americans support President Bush.

Don't pretend that everyone shares your bigoted delusions: they don't.
Bigots like you are being driven back to their caves all across the
country. You're not the majority: you're the minority. And I'm
confident that someday very soon, America is going to finally be on
the right side of history.

-- ACS