[Vision2020] Why Go After Them? NAMBLA

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu May 11 11:29:41 PDT 2006

Doug Farris:

> I'm sure those folks aren't arguing from "a gut-wrenching fear of
> difference".  They are "afraid" of being overwhelmed by boredom
> and sameness that catamites and sodomites reproduce!

You what?  Huh?  If you haven't tried it, Doug, then how do you know
being gay is boring?  And how, exactly, do we "reproduce" sameness?  I
was married to a man once, and I was very bored.  It wasn't his fault.
It wasn't my fault.  But it was very same old, same old.  Perhaps
instead of conversation and travel, we should have just leapt, feet (or
something) first into exchanging genetic material and thus adding to
the surplus population of Raleigh, NC.  That really would have filled
the gap between commercials!

I'm sorry to have to say this, Doug, but you and your friend Ed are
goofy.  I usually have you Bozo'd, but lately, I'm ashamed to admit
that I've taken a non-Christian glee in your frantic antics.  What will
you do next to grab our collective attention?  Light a fart?  Pick your
nose and eat a booger?  Wow, I can't wait!

I think children are wonderful, and I enjoy raising my own.  But when
you're no longer a child, Doug, you should put away childish things.
Start with yourself.  You and Ed should just about fit in a large Ikea
toy chest.  Then, have your wife call me, and I'll call UPS.  I've got
some really great addresses to send you to.  COD, of course.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

PS: I'm pretty certain I would have put the period inside the quotation
marks at the end of "gut-wrenching fear of difference."  I'm funny that
way.

PPS: Say one word about my kids in response to this, and the next time
I see you, I'll give you such a kick in the fork that there won't be
any more little Farrises.  You'll also be singing falsetto.  Literally
and not just figuratively.  For a change.