[Vision2020] Why Go After Them? NAMBLA

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu May 11 10:17:15 PDT 2006

Keely,

You got it right for a change. Your choice of adjectives was really
what the debate IS all about.

...overwhelmingly
...flagrantly
...stunningly
...productive
...hetero sex life
...endlessly
...fascinating
...boundless

You can't use these terms to describe the "culture of boring sameness"!

Again, Good choice of words. You do have a lot of them.

lemeno, Doug!