[Vision2020] Re: Joint law enforcement center

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu May 11 07:24:35 PDT 2006

Costs and billing are part of what the needs assessment determine.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson