[Vision2020] The Human Toll

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 10 06:06:15 PDT 2006

"The Human Toll" is simply an article posted each (and every) week in the
Army Times (confirmed and validated by the Department of Defense).

I will continue to post it every Tuesday to remind everyone of our human
cost as it relates to Bush's war.

I remember not too awfully long ago when Janesta Carcich posted this same
article on a regular basis (yet from a different source).  People couldn't
get to their keyboards fast enough to praise her (huh, Arnold).

Pro patria,

Thomas P. Hansen
SFC, US Army (Retired)
Moscow, Idaho
UI '96

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.