[Vision2020] Council Must Reject Rezone

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue May 9 14:59:01 PDT 2006

Wow, I would have never realized that Wal-Mart is causing the failure of
democracy through the world and possibly the cosmos.
"Quick! We must invade Bentonville! We must stop the low price brigade
before all is lost!
Covert intelligence indicates we can make surgical strikes on Super Centers
throughout North America with minimal collateral damage to the greenspace
surrounding them.
We must also plan to contain Sears, Target and Kmart so they can't storm
into a "retail vaccum". We have shock troops (Outfitted in eco-friendly,
organicaly grown hemp-cloth uniforms, of course) ready to control the
inevitable rioting by "budget shoppers". The most zealous of them will be
incarcerated at a "green" re-education camp offshore. they will put through
a program of Janis Joplin, Yoga and beadmaking  until they are sufficiently
retrained to spread the gospel of the bean curd"