[Vision2020] Re: No death penalty in US.......

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 8 08:28:00 PDT 2006

Hey Joe,

Here's mine: when people act like animals, you treat them like animals. Obviously we agree that people don't like to be treated like animals. This would, in-turn deter animal-like activity. You had it backwards, but great effort nonetheless.  Sorry, I was simply using Joe's language.. But, the message is there..

--Ed