[Vision2020] Re: Life Imprisonment: A Superior Deterrent, right on baby

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Mon May 8 07:42:57 PDT 2006

What a great analogy.. I'm finding many similarities between the great visionaries of the Moscow area--well, at least the liberal ones.  If they don't like you or disagree with you, they insult, discredit, and redirect your thoughts to a kill file (Bozo Bin, etc...). Despite the powerlessness of this process, it's not a very effective remedy for real-life situations. Now, the salve would work; however, ignoring and letting the "dumb infection...fester" [sic] would not--well, unless you are similar to one of those ruthless dictators that Tom (I think it was him) keeps referencing in his death penalty dissertations.

To me, it's important to have productive dialogue with those whom I occasionally disagree, in politics, we call the Republicrats and Demoncons. However, let's get real, we (yes, you too), have no real say as for the direction of the city of Moscow-- Your ideas are as far in left field as possible and not indicative or representative of the voter base in Moscow--even if the city has drifted left of center. So, go ahead and ignore me, place me in you kill file (I'm assuming, in the figurative sense), I'll continue to spread the truth wherever I can. You have not cured anything or healed any imaginary infection. You have only succeeded in hiding the light under a bushel--most-likely, the same place you directed Tony and Dick's lights...

There is a way that seemeth right unto man, but the end thereof, are the ways of death. Chew on that and remember that salvation is always possible. You are only hurting yourself--and for this I'm sad..

--Ed