[Vision2020] Re: Life Imprisonment: A Superior Deterrent, right on baby

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:05:18 PDT 2006

Wow.  I had a rash on my left instep once that was quite painful and
irritating.  It would leak and bleed and damage my socks, but it
wasn't hard to eliminate once the doctor figured out that it was viral
instead of fungal.  The doctor called it a "dumb" infection,
explaining that he used the word "dumb" to mean that it was easy to
cure.  Throw away your socks, he said, then apply this salve.  Soon,
your dumb infection will pain you no more.

Ed is the dumb infection that oozes unpleasantly on Vision2020.  I've
decided that I don't need the stink or the nastiness, so I'm removing
him from my life.  Metaphorically, I'm throwing my socks away and
applying ointment (disinfectant?).  Of course, what I'm really doing
is adding him to my killfile, where he can fester with TonyKneeTime.

Goodbye, stinky sock (er, I mean Ed)!