[Vision2020] keely and the boys

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 8 07:33:01 PDT 2006

Huh.

Can't imagine why I'd ever refer to you as "ToeKnee" . . .

keely

From: ToeKneeTime at aol.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] keely and the boys
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 03:09:48 EDT

Keely,

You apparently have me confused with someone else.  I have never  inquired
as
to your marital status, your appearance or your sexuality.  And  further, I
couldn't give a damn.

As for your determination to ignore my "name calling", you may wish to
recall that I was initially cordial to you despite your insistence on
referring  to
me as "Toeknee".

You needn't feel intimidated by those who are as handy with the English
language as you are.  Refusing to engage them in conversation is not the
appropriate response.  They have a right to disagree with you.  The  first
amendment
and all that....

Best,  --Tony