[Vision2020] keely and the boys

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon May 8 00:09:48 PDT 2006

Keely,

You apparently have me confused with someone else.  I have never  inquired as
to your marital status, your appearance or your sexuality.  And  further, I
couldn't give a damn.

As for your determination to ignore my "name calling", you may wish to
recall that I was initially cordial to you despite your insistence on referring  to
me as "Toeknee".

You needn't feel intimidated by those who are as handy with the English
language as you are.  Refusing to engage them in conversation is not the
appropriate response.  They have a right to disagree with you.  The  first amendment
and all that....

Best,  --Tony