[Vision2020] Same sex couples

James Reynolds chapandmaize at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 07:08:37 PDT 2006

Dick,

As usual you spew about nothing. Why don't you grow some masculinity and just answer a question? What is it you have against gays? What harm do they cause you.

You might have heard about this little Bible theme.... Judge not so you not be judged. Once you gay-bashers opened the gates of hate with your persecution (including killings) you opened yourselves up to whatever comes your way. You don't need to pretend that you gay-bashers are being attacked by anyone, you are only suffering counter moves from an enemy you created.

Whine away Dick but the world is not after you.

Little boy James

From: rvrcowboy at clearwire.netTo: chapandmaize at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Same sex couplesDate: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:37:08 -0700

James,

You need to grow up.  Do you really believe all your accusations of hate and nastiness are only one sided?  You need to get real.

Right now, for example, there is a Senate Bill up for vote in California that will make it illegal to even mention the words "mom" or "dad" or "mother" or "father" in a school text book because the gay lobby in that state considers such terms to be sexist.  Do you really believe such nonsense is sane?

Dick