[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (May 7, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 7 17:26:10 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Well . . . Hello Auntie.  It's nice to have you back where you belong.
Moscow's finest twosome is back in tandem.  Auntie and Bro "C" hit the
ground running as they tore into John Clease's comical announcement of
England's revocation of our colonial independence, pharmacists refusing to
fill prescriptions based on religious conviction, Stephen Colbert's
"Truthiness",  local V2020 hat racks (Mr. Ed, dick, Toeknee, etc.), and
support for a local police union, among other topics.

If for some reason you were unable to tune in to this week's show, you may
download and listen to the show from:

http://www.AuntieEstablishmentandBrotherCarl.com

As usual, in keeping with my weekly song dedications, this week's dedication
goes out to Simon and Garfunkel, the way things were back then, and the way
they remain today as reflected time and time again on:

"The Seven O'clock News"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Seven_Oclock_News.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."