[Vision2020] (no subject)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat May 6 11:40:46 PDT 2006

To Doug et al:

Are we to assume that "vows" taken by CCer's are to the CHURCH for loyalty,
convenient, etc. and NOT to GOD, whom we are supposed to be worshipping?  Is
it your contention that breaking away from the CC is a breaking away from
God?  Based on what scripture and by whose definition of convenient?

I am getting really sick of hearing Gabe, Doug, Aaron, and the rest put
people down and continue the character assassination and the committing of
acts of harassment just because we left what does not work for us - a very
bad church that has the worship of God confused with the worship of Doug
Wilson.

And that is just to the people whom you used to call "brothers and sisters
in Christ."  What happened to the loyalty and convenient you made to them?
What happened to the friendship you vowed to them?  That goes by the road
side the second they leave the church simply because you don't like that
they left?  So your "friendship" is based on your terms and not on what a
true friend is all about - sticking it out no matter what?

Jesus's attitude about that is - YOU ARE WRONG!  He "consorted" with people
the likes of which you don't even give a flip about, no matter if they were
in the "church" or not.

Great example of His discipleship you're showing.

J  :]