[Vision2020] keely and the boys

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri May 5 22:42:35 PDT 2006

Keely wrote:
" I have two loads of laundry to do . . . "

Shhhh!  My dear, you need to better train your family -- mine is well aware
of the fact that laundry is only done during my family *work* hours, which
are 6 AM to 9 PM.  If my family learns that *you* are doing laundry this
late, then the expectation will be that *I* should be doing laundry this
late  ;-)  And, it just ain't gonna happen in this house!

Keely also wrote:
"That list doesn't include any further response to the boys' namecalling and
only those responses to their political, religious and social views that
would be interesting or enlightening to the larger Vision community . . .
And that, my friends, is how it should be."

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****