[Vision2020] keely and the boys

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri May 5 22:02:38 PDT 2006

My, my.  I don't think Ed, Dick, and ToeKnee like me.

Fortunately, this bitter, undateable, middle-aged, guilt-ridden,
unattractive, haunted, liberal feminazi couldn't possibly care less.  I have
two loads of laundry to do, after all, and then I simply must get around to
the other things on my list.  That list doesn't include any further response
to the boys' namecalling and only those responses to their political,
religious and social views that would be interesting or enlightening to the
larger Vision community, which, to its credit, seems rather profoundly
uninterested in my sexuality, marital status, or appearance.

And that, my friends, is how it should be.

keely