[Vision2020] Melynda, Keely, and Dick

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri May 5 08:09:34 PDT 2006

Melynda beat me to the "children and animals can't consent" punch, and her
analysis was much better than what I would have written.

Dick, a conservative Christian, might also avail himself of Lewis Smedes'
work on homosexuality, which he will find compelling.

Dick might also stop writing me off-list to suggest that guilt over some
issue in my past motivates my "quick to anger" response to his posts.  Dick
is starting to really piss Keely off.

keely