[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty MustBeAbolis...

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 4 11:50:55 PDT 2006

Call me a liberal elitist, but Sunil doesn't deserve your contempt, and the
rest of us don't deserve to endure a joke that wasn't funny when my
10-year-old told it to me years ago.

keely

From: ToeKneeTime at aol.com
To: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty
MustBeAbolis...
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:58:34 EDT

Sunil,

Their are any number of studies supporting either position on the death
penalty or any other issue.  My position on this issue is also bolstered by
what
is commonly referred to as "COMMON SENSE".

By the way, do you know how to tell a dead lawyer laying along the road
from
a dead dog?

There are skid marks in front of the dog........

Just wanted to share,  --Tony

  List services made available by First Step Internet,
           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com