[Vision2020] Re: Only the short sighted think Death Penalty MustBe Aboli...

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 4 11:45:50 PDT 2006

Take a look at the countries listed under "Death Penalty Permitted" at

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777460.html

Not exactly a stellar group of moral mentors, huh?

"As I read the New Testament, I don't see anywhere in there that killing bad
people is a very high calling for Christians. I see an awful lot about
redemption and forgiveness."

--James W.L. Park, former execution officer, San Quentin, California

  _____