FW: [Vision2020] Dear President Bush...your langwudge is bad...for Carl

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Wed May 3 15:05:20 PDT 2006

Gee Carl,

That's low, coming from a guy who grew up in an area where, when something
breaks it "Needs fixed" and someone "warshes" a car. <grin>
Of course there are worse places, such as parts of Louisiana where one can
hear phrases such as "Wutzadeelheabub?"
Cajun to English translation: What's going on? (What's the deal here, bub?)
It took me weeks before I could figure out half of what was said in Eunice,
LA.