[Vision2020] The immigration debate

Donatelo Juan donboy22 at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 15:01:43 PDT 2006

Something to add to the debate:

The last time I was in the Moscow post office, I paused to look at the most
wanted list while waiting in line.  I was surprised to see how many of the
people on that list had  latino surnames.  When illegals latino or other
come into the country illegally, they have no incentive to obey the laws we
have and attempt to enforce.

I believe that if you google latino street gangs, you will find two large
gangs out of Central America, MS - 13 and Mara 18.  These gangs have done a
fine job at becoming organized; the groups are international.  In Nicaragua
you can be arrested for wearing you pants to low (are they still called
saggs) and having tattoos.  Nicaragua is fighting hard to keep these two
gangs from moving in.  They are violent.  They are dealing in drugs,
prostitution, human trafficking, kidnapping, and murder.  These gangs do not
kill only in the fights among themselves for territory.  They kill to make
examples.  They have not killed only the targeted victim, but they have also
killed the families.  Shooting a person does not send the message they are
seeking, they prefer to use machetes.  There is no doubt about the message
they send to the community when an entire family is cut to pieces.  These
two gangs are well established in USA and working to control the southern
boarder, from a criminal perspective.

Well just a couple of thoughts as to why the USA needs to close the boards
with wall and armed soldiers.  If you want to live in a country, enter
legally.

Mat