FW: [Vision2020] Dear President Bush

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed May 3 06:08:31 PDT 2006

The problem is that, even
> though a lot of them do, they don't have to; the power inequalities
> between employer and employee mean that the workers can't enjoy equal
> protection under the law.
>
> -- ACS
Since when do people who break the law to get here respect, or deserve,
equal protection under it later?  It seems to me that you libs are pushing
to make all these illegals MORE tha equal under the law.  The proof of that
is you want the law too look the other way when they break it.

If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement.

Dick
Dick