FW: [Vision2020] Dear President Bush

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed May 3 06:03:00 PDT 2006

Well, this all certainly makes sense!!  I see the liberal view much more
clearly now, all we have to do is make all the illegals legal, then they
won't work under the threat of being deported if they fight to better
themselves.  Of course that will eliminate the incentive for unscroupulous
businesses to hire them in the first place, since they will no longer have
the advantage of exploiting the illegals.  Since it will then make more
sense NOT to hire them in the first place, the illegals will no longer have
an incentive to cross the border and they will all go home.

You libs have had it all figured out all along, we just weren't smart enough
to catch on.  Kudos to you!!!

Dick