[Vision2020] Dear President Bush (Chasuk)

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue May 2 12:25:02 PDT 2006

Mexico is a land of great natural resources, especially oil.

I know it is popular in liberal circles to blame the problems of every poor
nation on the Unites States but the rest of us know better.  Corruption in
government and a system that keeps people in poverty in South and Central
American countries is why there are so many poor people there.

Just because our nation is Christian (by and large) does not mean we are
responsible for the living conditions in every other country.  Mexico has a
lot of Christians also.

This all boils down to the simple fact that we are either going to continue
as a nation of laws or degenerate into anarchy where mob rule dictates right
from wrong.

You libs can feel guilty as hell, if you wish, for the condition of the rest
of the world.  That's your right and the rest of us respect it.  We also
don't buy into your guilt trip.

Dick