[Vision2020] Yet Another Endorsement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 1 05:47:57 PDT 2006

On Comb-Over Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog), Varnel W. stated (concerning
NSA students renting out of illegal boarding houses):

"It looks to me that the definition of 'functional family' covers just about
every situation where someone, not blood related, can live with anyone under
any circumstance."

Sounds like a clear endorsement for same-sex marriage to me.

How about it, Varnel?  Can the free thinking populace of Idaho count on your
(and your spouse's) vote against Idaho's homophobic, anti-marriage amendment
in November?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in
that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity,
their dignity and personhood,"

- Coretta Scott King (March 30, 1998)