[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 30 07:11:54 PST 2006

Hansen, can you really not understand the difference between "CONTRIBUTE
OVER $2 MILLION ANNUALLY TO THE LOCAL ECONOMY" [Your emphasis], and the
students spending $2 million downtown? Perhaps you should not only ask Mr.
Atwood to read it to you, but also give you a few tips on reading
comprehension and how money circulates in a community. What the students
spend downtown is a small subset of what NSA contributes to the local
economy.

gc