[Vision2020] Just Cleaning the Air

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Mar 30 05:56:04 PST 2006

Matt Decker stated:

"The facts are NSA has mostly good and some bad people within its society,
just like any other group."

Again, Matt, the complaint is NOT about the students, ok?

Another thing . . . NSA is not a society.  It is a tax-exempt entity located
in the heart of Moscow's central business district.

Matt Decker goes on to state:

"They do take away parking spots."

True, Matt.  Parking spots that would be conveniently used by patrons of
such tax-paying businesses as Basilio's, among others, but are currently
used by staff and students of a tax-exempt entity located in the heart of
Moscow's central business district.

Matt Decker continues . . . :

"Some do Lie."

Probably just the honor students of Doug Wilson's "Lack of Ethics" class.

And finally Matt Decker relates:

"However, can we not all get along?  If not please take it to another site."

Yes, Matt.  We all can get along.  As evidenced by the manner in which this
topic is discussed, sans profanity, and sans threats, sans childish
allegations.

As far as taking "it to another site" is concerned, Matt.  The purpose of
this topic hits the very heart of the reason why there is a Moscow Vision
2020 listserve, to openly discuss ways in which to improve Moscow's quality
of life.

If you are interested in the future of our town, Matt, may I suggest you
contribute your thoughts.

If this topic disturbs you, Matt, may I suggest that you ignore the
discussion, use your delete key, or "take it to another site."

Until then . . .

Take care of yourselves and each other, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown