[Vision2020] freak accidents

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 29 10:07:33 PST 2006

I realized last night that this beautiful little child and his sister go to my daughter's daycare.  I have since heard the whole heart wrenching story in detail of the fate of this little angel.  I cannot imagine the enormous guilt that will haunt the parents for the rest of their lives, eating at them minute by minute, second by second; always wondering "what if".

  This family has some special circumstances that we as a community need to be aware of.  The dad is self employed and the mom is a student at LCSC.  I would imagine that they are going to need a great deal of grief counselling.

  What can we do?  An account has been set up at Sterling Savings for donations.  After all this family has, is, and will go through, they will still have to face bills related to this unfortunate disaster in their lives.  Each bill will serve as an awful reminder of this terrible tragedy.

  Please donate to this account and help out.  Let's show this family that people really do care.  Whether you give $500 or can only give $5, you will give knowing you cared and did something to help.  -Tom

lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
  The last few weeks have been bad for kids and freak accidents. In Potlatch Twila Brown's daughter-in- law sat her baby and infant seat on the grown while she started the car. The car rolled backwards and ran over the baby.
Last sunday Beth Cree was going to bring her grandkids out to our place to see the baby lambs. She never showed. Yesterday we found out why. Her 1 1/2 year old grandson had crawled out of the crib and on to the dresser. He fell between the dresser and the crib. His head was caught and he strangled to death. The funeral is friday. Shorts, will do the service free. The baby is the grandson of Beth Cree and Roger Virgin of Greens Cleaners.

Roger

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com