[Vision2020] school facilities discussion

Chris Storhok cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us
Tue Mar 28 13:10:48 PST 2006

There are those who think I have a calling; however, I doubt it is that
supreme.
You are forgiven....hmmm feels kind of good...(except the "end" stinks, I am
rather adverse to nails in the palms and feet)

Anyway, the ice rink group just wanted to use the site under a long term
lease, but it did not work out.

The UI would have to preserve the grounds as a park as well, their land
grant status would not trump LWCF.  As you well know each new UI lands
administrator states they want the West Park site until they crack the file
and realize they can't have it except as a park.
Chris