[Vision2020] school facilities discussion

Debbie Gray dgray at uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 28 12:00:15 PST 2006

I've also been curious about 2020 feedback about this issue.
While I think they should look at the issue of the elementary
schools w/out tagging the alternative high school to it, that
probably won't happen any time soon... I do want to say that my
2nd grader attends West Park and I would disagree that most kids
at West Park are bussed there. Lots of the kids are children of
students who live right on campus and there are lots of children
who walk and are dropped off by parents. Bill Marineau,
principal of west park, could probably give more accurate
figures but that's just my quick feedback about that.

Debbie

Debbie Gray		dgray at uidaho.edu
Research Analyst	        208-885-4017
University of Idaho 	208-885-5759 (fax)