[Vision2020] "Please sir, can I have some more?" RE: parking downtown

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 07:15:00 PST 2006

Steven,

  Thanks for your reply. I was unaware that they had decided not to build an alternative route for Highway 95 around Moscow.

  I think that if they did, we could turn Washington into a two way road  and shut down Main and Jackson to traffic. I would like to see in the  future, a Moscow where everything west of Washington and to about where  the Subway building is located, and everything north of 6th St. and  south of 1St. all being foot and trolley traffic only; like it is in  parts of San Fransisco, Seattle, and Eugene Oregon.

  Perhaps, if we plan now, in twenty years that could happen.

  Take Care,

  _DJA