[Vision2020] Wilsonvile Rezone Application

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:01:52 PST 2006

You still don't get it.

HE LIED on his blog site and/or to the City!!!  He says one thing and then
proposes another.  This is just one more example of Wilson double talking
and hopeing no one notices.

BTW, there are hosues below the $200k level...you just have to be willing to
live with space less than 2000sqft...which, to me, is fine.  I don't get why
people need homes that are WAY too big for them and are willing to pay far
too much for.

And if you read his application for rezone, even Wilson et al state the land
is unsuitable for yards due to the incline of the hills behind/beside it.

One last point...this development is meant to help keep the prices down in
the housing market.  NOT IF THEY ARE GOING FOR THE EXACT SAME or HIGHER
PRICE!!!  He is not NOT accomplishing his stated goal.  Just one more
example of the lies.

Geez, dude, I understand you willingness to support this group - but take
the blinders off once in while and READ WILSON'S OWN WORDS!

J  :]