[Vision2020] parking downtown again

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:21:29 PST 2006

Good post...however, it leaves out Mr. Atwoods own words that they have
received "signifcant numbers of applications" for attendance at NSA.  This
coupled with the fact that NO school can stay at a small number of FTE's and
survive their accreditation reviews IMPLIES that they will be increasing.
Now, they are planning on expanding into other states:

NOTE:  Atwoods "State of The College" has been changed on-line, so the
referenced above statement is no longer available.  But, it clearly was
there in Feb, when I first made comments on it.

However, it has been replaced by this statement by Attwood:

"With the College’s remarkable success and growth in demand, and in keeping
with our commitment to a limited enrollment model at any one location
(keeping enrollment under 200 FTE students), New Saint Andrews is pleased to
announce that we have begun planning for the establishment of several sister
colleges elsewhere around the country. We should begin to see the first
fruits of this planning, Lord willing, within the next 3-5 years."

Parking is NOT the only issue that should be focused on regarding NSA's CUP.
  It is just another smoke-screen NSA/CC is using to confuse the real issue
- that being, NSA intends to stay despite their illegal occupation in a
building that is NOT zoned to house a college.

J  :]