[Vision2020] Flip Flop

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:56:01 PST 2006

I think the long-term plan was a force reduction, based in the long-term
bases being built.  I think they figured the Chalabi-led government they
initially planned to install would 'invite' our presence at those bases.

I keep hearing or reading stories that say 'Bush doesn't seem to have an
exit strategy.  That's right, he never did.

Sunil