[Vision2020] Fwd: Joan Opyr

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:45:28 PST 2006

Kevlar, nothing...as Lucy would say "get some disinfectant, get some hot
water, get some clean towels!" Yuk!

What a BUNCH of hooey and baloney.  You, whomever you are, are NO Christian.
  When Jesus watched as one of His disciples cut the ear off of a guard,
what did He do - HE HEALED THE EAR and reprimanded the disciple.  What book
or lesson in God's book says you are allowed to do anything else?  Who
appointed you "guardian" of those unborn?  Proof, man, proof.

Ya might want to say the prayer LOUDER, dude and be sure you LISTEN to the
words.

Joan - good work!

J  ;|

P.S. To make things PERFECTLY clear, I would never support someone getting
an abortion, BUT I definately do support the person making their own choices
and would keep in mind that we are ALL God's children worthy of support and
compassion.  What happens in ANY situation is ultimately between they and
God.  You stepping in and messing with that process is playing God - and YOU
HAVE NO RIGHT!  Get over yourself and let others live their own lives.