[Vision2020] Community Values v. Development

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 23 12:44:53 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

While there are some attractive points, what about the Fair Housing Act?
Unless it's a HOPA kind of deal, it sounds to me like there would
discrimination based on familial status, something I *definitely* wouldn't
support -- sorry.  Or, am I misunderstanding something?

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****