[Vision2020] Fwd: Joan Opyr

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu Mar 23 12:00:50 PST 2006

Dear Visionaries:

Last night, I wrote a brief piece for New West (www.newwest.net) called
"Idaho: We're Not As Bad As You Think."  The article was a defense of
our great state, written in response to a throw-away remark by a
UNC-Chapel Hill professor about Idaho being full of crazy militia
types.  I pointed out that Bo Gritz and Richard Butler were no more
representative of the people of Idaho than Eric Rudolph was
representative of the people of North Carolina.  This morning, I found
the following in my inbox.

I've never received "fan mail" from the Army of God.  Should I buy some
Kevlar underwear?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com

Begin forwarded message: