[Vision2020] Professor, educate thyself....

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Thu Mar 23 00:19:32 PST 2006

This isn't a Reaganism I was ever called to answer for, but it is a
revealing story, one that the hyper-conservative Michael Reagan tells
as if it were a funny anecdote about his dear old dad:

"My name is Ronald Reagan. What's yours?" –introducing himself after
delivering a prep school commencement address. The individual
responded, "I'm your son, Mike," to which Reagan replied, "Oh, I didn't
recognize you."

If you're poor, it's called neglect.  If you're rich, it's called
boarding school.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com