[Vision2020] No Walmart, Now What?

Drexel Rhoades rhoadesclan1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 22 23:04:36 PST 2006

It wasn't that long ago that the P&Z voted down the rezoning of this
property across from the cemetary.  Now, they're voting to rezone it again
for a different purpose.  Does anyone know what this is about, or happen to
go to the P&Z meeting? Anyone know what the owner has in mind for that
property?   I'd much rather have Walmart than a half dozen apartment
buildings, to be honest.

Talk about a great place for ball fields, though... or a new high school.  I
don't think the cemetary will mind the lights and noise!