[Vision2020] President Bush and Save the Cedars

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Tue Mar 21 14:45:43 PST 2006

For those of you who missed it (I did...) the quote below is from
President Bush's  introduction of Dirk Kempthorne as his next
Secretary of the Interior as aired on NPR on 3/17.

"Dirk has had a long and abiding love for nature. When he and his
wife Patricia were married, they chose to hold the ceremony on top of
Idaho's Moscow Mountain. Dirk said, 'I don't think there's a more
beautiful cathedral than the outdoors'."

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5285727

Just when I thought the world couldn't get any stranger: George Bush
talking about Moscow Mountain. Better start trimming up the mountain
bike trails....

Mark