[Vision2020] Re: Additional research on Iraq.....

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:54:04 PST 2006

"I would take the use of force very seriously. I would be guarded in my
approach. I don't think we can be all things to all people in the world. I
think we've got to be very careful when we commit our troops. The vice
president and I have a disagreement about the use of troops. He believes in
nation building. I would be very careful about using our troops as nation
builders. I believe the role of the military is to fight and win war and
therefore prevent war from happening in the first place.  And finally,
whether or not there was an exit strategy."

- George Bush (October 8, 2000)

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
SFC, US Army (Retired)