[Vision2020] re: NCAA upset

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 16:50:55 PST 2006

On the topic of upsets, yesterday the thirteenth seed
Bradley upset the number 5 seed Pittsburgh.  I was
thinking that this would be even more of an upset for
Carl since the ESPN score graphic was a constant
painful reminder of Angelina.  The halftime score on
the graphic was:

Brad - 30
Pitt - 29

-Scott