[Vision2020] Sheriff's Office Newsletter

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Mar 20 13:11:10 PST 2006

All:
Early next month, the Sheriff's Office will release our first quarterly
newsletter.  The first edition will have stories from different branches of
our office (patrol, dispatch, jail, etc.).  One section we plan on having
but do not have material for yet is a Q&A article where members of the
public can submit questions to our office that they think merit a public
answer.  You may email or send questions to me and I will route them to the
appropriate person.  Questions may be submitted including the asker's name
or anonymously.  The idea is to have the newsletter be not only informative,
but interactive.  Already, on Vision2020, people email me with questions or
requests for statistics, etc.  If you have a question you'd like to see
answered in the newsletter, please specify that it is being submitted for
the newsletter.  Since the first edition is slated to come out the first
week of April, please send any questions to me on or before the 27th of
March.  Thank you for your participation.
--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson