[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (March 19, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Mar 19 17:13:27 PST 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

Due to the recent loss of Brother Carl's 20-year roommate, his cat Squeak,
Bro "C" was not available to contribute to today's show.  However, in spite
of this void, Auntie presented an extensive interview with Moscow City
Councilman Robert Stout.  Councilman Stout presented his vision of a
pro-active city council while discussing topics ranging from the Wal-Mart
Super Center to a Moscow police union.

Citizens, this is definitely one for the archives.

However, if you were unable to tune in, especially you North Carolina alums
that may have been in denial after losing to (now get this) George Mason
University, may still download the show in its entirety and listen to it
from:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Auntie_Establishment_and_Brother_Carl

And, again, for you North Carolina alums, today's show goes well with whine.

And, in keeping with my weekly dedications . . . After listening to Auntie's
interview and Councilman Stout's vision for our city council, I would like
to dedicate this week's song to Mayor Chaney, Councilman Aaron Ament,
Councilwoman Linda Pall, Councilman Robert Stout, Councilman John Dickinson,
Councilman Bill Lambert, and Councilman John Weber, whose efforts remind me
of the theme song of the 1992 Democratic National Convention:

"Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Dont_Stop.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."