[Vision2020] One Disclaimer re: The Daily News

Joan Opyr joanopyr at moscow.com
Sat Mar 18 16:13:22 PST 2006

As I justifiably slam The Daily News, I would like to point out that
there is still one bright spot: Vera White.  Vera is not afraid to
report the news; she's not afraid to investigate; and she does not mind
taking the heat to cover those stories that scare the bejeezus out of
the DN's no-cojones editorial board.  I admire Vera; her Ink column the
only reason I still read the bloody paper.

Come on!  What is Nathan Alford afraid of?  Dale Courtney's blog?
Please.  That chihuahua has no teeth.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com