[Vision2020] Understanding Alturas

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 18 15:21:59 PST 2006

Gee, Hansen - If Disney World were to develop/expand on that same 77 acre
parcel it might attract Six Flags in establishing a
recreational-entertainment district within Moscow. Imagine the
possibilities. Imagine the jobs. Heck, with a little remedial training and a
great deal of hard work you might be able to don the coveted Goofy costume.

I think you're on to something here, Hansen. If Microsoft were to
develop/expand on the same 77 acre parcel it might attract Intel.

If the Vatican were to develop/expand, it might attract Salt Lake City.

If Hollywood were to develop/expand, it might attract Bollywood (or
Dollywood for that matter) Whee, this is fun! I imagine that a feller of
your amazing vision and limitless imagination could go on with this if/might
game for hours. The fact of the matter however is that Wal-Mart is the bird
in hand and all of your if/might is the one in the bush. I'll settle for the
sure thing now, you fill your fantasy tech park over the course of the next
couple of decades. You still haven't show me how the two are mutually
exclusive.

G. Crabtree